I meet with artists to discuss creative goals, plan out production and guide the record-making process. I also offer an assortment of top-quality tools to enhance any studio environment I work in.
I work remotely, offering personalized solutions for self-producing artists who need advice on tools, studio configuration, recording methods and how to take their mixes to the next level.
I started making audio collages with tape at age nine. Since then, I have always gravitated toward music and been fascinated by sound recording. Here are a few highlights of my story:
- Trained in audio engineering
- Experienced in producing demos & commercial releases
- Experienced as a musician on stage and in studio
- Experienced with sync licensing
- Former Artist Relations rep for PreSonus Audio
- Current Ambassador of Audient
- Affiliated with BMI, Songtrust & SoundExchange
Whether you prefer to track and mix your music at home or in a commercial studio, I will help you organize your project and work with you at every step of the production process to bring your creative ideas to life.